[keycloak-user] Simple server OAuth client?

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Nov 26 18:18:19 EST 2018

Hi Craig, do you mean "between two Keycloak servers"? Any similarities to this case?
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2018-November/016287.html

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro