[keycloak-user] Simple server OAuth client?

Craig Setera craig at baseventure.com
Tue Nov 27 07:12:39 EST 2018

No.  I was looking for something similar to
org.keycloak.authorization.client.util.TokenCallable.  However, this
appears to be more of an internal helper class versus a real utility
class.  With that said, I think I can build out something similar to
TokenCallable for my purposes.

*Craig Setera*

*Chief Technology Officer*