[keycloak-user] Issue in client admin- management

Dhara Basida dhara.basida at azilen.com
Thu Nov 29 04:20:47 EST 2018

Hey,

I have created realm admin through which I created client and assigned
client admin to one user.Now I logged in the system through that client
admin but I am unable to manage that client.

I had referred the below link for managing this client admin,

https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#_admin_permissions

As seen in the snap shot, when I click on any horizontal tab,I am
getting a page with message Forbidden.

Please provide the steps through which I can manage the roles and
permission for users  through client admin login.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhara Basida