[keycloak-user] (no subject)

Max Allan max.allan+keycloak at surevine.com
Thu Nov 29 09:32:21 EST 2018

Hi,

I just installed 4.6.0-Final and started to configure a new site. I cannot
see the "Script" authentication execution type in the drop down menu.
I compared it with 4.5 and can see where it should be.

They're still in the documentation :
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_admin/index.html#executions

Is there some new/different config required to make them work now?
I read the upgrade notes, even thought this is a new deployment. I found
some references to JavaScipt. Not a language I have heard of before.
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/upgrading/index.html#javascipt-adapter-promise
I wonder if it is similar to JavaScript..

But no mention of script authentication executions.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Max