[keycloak-user] (no subject)

Max Allan max.allan+keycloak at surevine.com
Thu Nov 29 12:10:52 EST 2018

As I start my keycloak with systemd, (following the wildfly setup
instructions). Rather than logging in and running standalone.sh all the
time, can you give more details about where to add this config to make it
permanent and upgrade resistant?

Would you recommend adding JAVA_OPTS to wildfly.conf?
JAVA_OPTS=-Dkeycloak.profile.feature.scripts=enabled
OR the documentation mentions a file called "profile.properties" without
giving any idea where it can be found. That sounds ideal, if only it was
clearer how to use it. Much cleaner than this -D on startup command line
mess that was created.

Also, I've added to KEYCLOAK-8872 that the other documentation needs fixing
:
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/server_installation/index.html#profiles
States that "scripts" is called "script" and that it is enabled by default.
And the profile.properties file is mentioned without a location.

Max