[keycloak-user] permanent configuration for Keycloak

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Nov 29 17:37:23 EST 2018

features

Hi Max, if the documentation lacks of more information. Please, do not
hesitate to create a Jira mentioned which part is missing. That helps us
to improve the docs.

Indeed, the profile.properties file is the best place to put the
permanent configuration. For that, just create a file inside
$KEYCLOAK_SERVER/standalone/configuration called profile.properties,
with the following content:

feature.scripts=enabled

I created the following Jira to track this:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-8979

--

abstractj