[keycloak-user] Integration with OpenID provider

Karol Buler K.Buler at adbglobal.com
Thu Oct 4 08:51:32 EDT 2018

I have just tested the 4.5.0.Final version and Keycloak does not send the Authorization header. Keycloak is sending client_id and client_secret.

According to standards (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-2.3) authorization server MUST support Authorization header (HTTP Basic) and MAY support client_id and client_secret in the body.

Can I switch method of authentication between Keycloak and another IDP? If not, this is not compatible with OAuth/OpenID standards. Please contact me, I can help with implementation, because I need it ASAP :)

Karol