[keycloak-user] Too many redirects with remember me checked

Martin Kanis mkanis at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 07:06:21 EDT 2018

Thanks,

I tried to reproduced it with only admin console but with no success. Maybe
it's reproducible only with wildfly.

My guess was that it's related to cookies and recent changes to cookie's
path. Can you have a look to dev console in you browser if you can see
multiple cookies with same name but different path i.e with trailing "/"
and without?

If you have a reliable steps to reproduce it feel free to create a Jira as
this sounds like regression/bug to me.

Thank you