[keycloak-user] Using your SPI provider instead of default one

Don Reynolds (dreynold) Don.Reynolds at quest.com
Fri Oct 5 09:50:11 EDT 2018

Hello Lukasz,
While I am not sure you can select the EmailTemplateProvider on a per realm basis, based on an old keycloak-user mailing list item, it looks like you can set it system wide in the standalone.xml.

In http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/keycloak-user-Custom-Email-Provider-td2702.html, it mentions adding an entry for the emailTemplate SPI in the " <subsystem
xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:keycloak-server:1.1">" node which references your custom spi provider.

Hope that helps.
If you find a way to set it on a per realm basis I would also be interested in that solution also.

Don