[keycloak-user] Moving from Keycloak higher version to RHSSo(lower version of Keycloak)

Upananda Singha upananda.singha at motorolasolutions.com
Mon Oct 8 02:24:57 EDT 2018

Hi All

We are planning to deploy Keycloak community version (4.0.0. Final) in
production and later on if we want to go for support (RHSSO)
and want to deploy the Supported version of the same which might be
actually an earlier version of Keycloak, will there be any problem
with Keycloak version downgrade.
I can see RHSSO always integrates a lower version of Keycloak what's
available in the Community version.
e.g. Current Community Keycloak version is 4.5.0.Final but Keycloak
integrated into RHSSO 7.2.x seems to Keycloak version 3.4.3.Final.

Thanks & Regds,

*Upananda Singha*