[keycloak-user] Problem with login using Keycloak + Spring Security Adapter in Multi Tenancy mode

Mattia Bello Mattia.Bello at horsa.it
Mon Oct 8 05:02:49 EDT 2018

Hello,
       i am using keycloak with the keycloak Spring Security adapter and a multi tenancy configuration.
I need to manage the following use case:
I want to use only a single login page where user must enter the realm, username and password.
I can't use the standard keycloak login page because keycloak needs to know the realm before showing the relative login page.
How can I do that?
Does exist a way to pass  to keycloak these three fields in a single form ?

Thank's to all.

Mattia Bello
Developer

[Descrizione: cid:image001.jpg at 01CEB308.188717E0]
Horsa S.p.A.
Via Cadorna, 67
Vimodrone (MI)
Mobile  (+39) 347 37 64 875