[keycloak-user] Exception when using the keycloak java libraries with maven

Leppelt, Christian c.leppelt at campus.tu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 8 08:33:09 EDT 2018

Hi,

I wrote a bit of code to get a JWT from keycloak.

That works perfectly fine when executed in Eclipse.

But if I try to run the jar file I created using Maven, I get an exception

RESTEASY003215: could not find writer for content-type application/x-www-form-urlencoded

I have explained everything in more detail here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52610464/java-keycloak-library-fails-in-jar-file

I hope you guys can help me.

I have absolutely no idea what went wrong and it's driving me insane.

Best regards

Christian Leppelt