[keycloak-user] Keycloak docker issue (via k8s Helm install)

Ernest Bursa eb at tonik.pl
Wed Oct 10 07:00:16 EDT 2018

Hi!
I tried to install Kkeycloak using stable/keycloak Helm Chart
<https://github.com/helm/charts/tree/master/stable/keycloak> with official
docker image tagged 4.4.0.Final, after running I found the following error
while starting up docker container.

*/opt/jboss/docker-entrypoint.sh: No such file or directory*

I must note that with a previous version (4.3.0.Final) everything works as
supposed. Here are runtime configuration details for this Helm Chart
https://github.com/helm/charts/blob/master/stable/keycloak/templates/statefulset.yaml#L58
if you would like to know.

Thanks for the great contribution to open source! Ernest.