[keycloak-user] Scalability of Keycloak Access Mgmt system for Self-care users

kedar.budukh at ericsson.com kedar.budukh at ericsson.com
Thu Oct 11 00:42:07 EDT 2018

Hi,
I am currently evaluating Keycloak as one of IdM and Access Management
system. My client is Telecom Service Provider and have a requirement to
support the Self-care users with expected volume of 60 to 80 million users
with approximately 2000 to 3000 login requests per second. I want to use
Keycloak to Authenticate and Authorize (RBAC) end users using OpenID
Connect.

I tried searching for information on Keycloak scalability with Relational DB
or LDAP Services and the performance, however, I did not find much
information about the same.
The Keycloak documentation talks about Clustering feature but the stats are
not given.

Can someone please help me as per your experience with Keycloak performance
and scalability to support the Self-care users of 60 to 80 million volume?

Also, kindly suggest if I should consider any other IdM and Access
Management system with above requirement of scalability for my evaluation.

Thanks and Regards,
Kedar

--
Sent from: http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/