[keycloak-user] the admin rest api for realm import is not importing realm

Bruce Wings testoauth55 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 07:21:12 EDT 2018

As mentioned in docs:

https://www.keycloak.org/docs-api/4.4/rest-api/index.html#_realms_admin_resource

I have created a post request via postman and the response is 200 OK, but
when I go and check on the admin console, new realm is not visible.

Moreover, when I perform the same operation via an invalid token, then also
the response is 200 OK. Am I missing something here?

Attached screenshot of postman request. (In the body I have copy pasted
entire contents of realm json file that was exported from another server)