[keycloak-user] Self Service for User ( using admin-cli)

Madhu kkcmadhu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 14:34:59 EDT 2018

Hi I have a query on user self service (Auth service),
I have a realm with few admin users (who has manage *, view *) in realm-management client.
I also have ordinary users, who do not have any access in realm-management client.
I would like write a rest service, where the logged in user ( the user id in the bearker token), will be able to perform  a) GET realms/realmName/users/<uid>   b)  and  PUT realms/realmName/users/<uid>
on the following conditions the bearer token should be an admin's bearer token  or the logged in user should be editing his own record (sub in jwt should be same as the <uid> in url)
Between, i am using admin-cli for these operation.
Please guid on how to go about this.
RegardsMadhu