[keycloak-user] Java 11 (Docker container base)

Pavel Micka Pavel.Micka at zoomint.com
Tue Oct 23 07:05:45 EDT 2018

Sorry, end of january (my fault): https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/eol-135779.html. Then Oracle Java and OpenJDK will most probably start to diverge, as OpenJDK will not have access to Oracle repos (afaik). So the speed of security fixes will depend on willigness of community to fix the upcomming issues.

Pavel