[keycloak-user] OIDC protocol extension

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 13:50:49 EDT 2018

I wouldn't to a custom login protocol as that would be very hard to
maintain. We've actually ended up refactoring the branch you point to into
not using a login protocol.

Why not use an optional authenticator for this purpose? It can check the
scope and only display the additional consent step if the certain auth
request scope is there. It can then add a note to the user session which
you can map into the token with a protocol mapper.