[keycloak-user] Keycloak Docker image: unable to import a realm

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Oct 25 10:56:10 EDT 2018

You need to mount the volume like described here:
https://hub.docker.com/r/jboss/keycloak/

For example:

docker run -e KEYCLOAK_USER=<USERNAME> -e KEYCLOAK_PASSWORD=<PASSWORD> \ -e
KEYCLOAK_IMPORT=/tmp/example-realm.json -v
/tmp/example-realm.json:/tmp/example-realm.json jboss/keycloak

I hope it helps.