[keycloak-user] Acquire access token using offline token

Dheeraj Joshi dheeraj.madhu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:47:59 EDT 2018

down vote
favorite
I am working on an offline NodeJS application which will call some REST API
to perform some operation. This has no web UI etc.

I was checking ways to get authentication token from keycloak using offline
token.

I can find method to get access token using grant object which uses
username and password.

GrantManager.prototype.obtainDirectly = function obtainDirectly (username,
password, callback, scopeParam) {
     //Code
}
But I am looking a similar method which will take offline token and give me
back authentication token?

I see that ensureFreshness method does get a access_token for a
refresh_token but it needs grant object as an input.

Or somehow can I call all const in my NodeJS file and call nodeify method?

Kind Regards
Dheeraj Joshi