[keycloak-user] Fine grained Permission

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 09:10:20 EDT 2018

I agree, we have been discussing improvements on how we manage admin
permissions. One of the problems is that even when using permissions,
access still rely on roles such as manage-*, view-*, query-*.

This should be possible for users. I think for groups, you would need to
grant the "manage-users" roles with does not make sense for your case. But
for users, if you grant only "query-users" to some user and then configure
the "map-role" to a specific role, if the user does not have access to the
role it will not show up in the list of available roles.

Regards.
Pedro Igor