[keycloak-user] Keycloak realm certificates export and be passed to Knox?

Jamie McDowell jambo_mcd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 07:56:25 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to be able to retrieve a realm certificate which can then be passed to Knox. When a realm is deployed, it generates a new public key, therefore any Knox Configuration would have to be updated with new corresponding certificates.
Knox is used to decrypt singed JWT's.
Is this something that can be achieved?
I have tried running kcadm to pull the certificate details however i am unable to provide only the cert details which i would then want to output into another file.
Examples of kcadm
Regards,
Jamie