[keycloak-user] LDAP user group membership not syncing

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Tue Oct 30 00:41:30 EDT 2018

Hi,

Could you please test it with the recent version of Keycloak? Since 3.x, quite a lot has been done on user federation in general and LDAP in particular.

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro