[keycloak-user] Keycloak as a Service - Beta testers wanted

DevOps - Tromsso devops at tromsso.com
Tue Oct 30 03:49:25 EDT 2018

Hi all,

After successfully using Keycloak for a while now a small group of engineers would like to see if there is space for Authentication-as-a-Service powered by Keycloak. Our aim is to securely manage a Keycloak cluster where organisations can provision realms and be billed based on the number of active users per month. There are some limitations (we do not allow addition of SPI’s for security reasons) however we hope for most use cases this should be good enough.

We have our initial project and are slowly adding beta users to play with our interface and provide us with feedback as we develop.
**Production use is not recommended** but we will offer free unlimited usage during the Beta period and when moving to the production cluster provide the option to migrate users/realms as required.

If anybody on this mailing list is interested please get in touch or sign up to be a Beta tester at our website below - we are happy to hear all feedback and answer questions moving forward.

Many thanks,

Team Tromsso
https://tromsso.com/