[keycloak-user] keycloak docker image clustering section is not working as expected

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 08:43:57 EDT 2018

The JGROUPS_DISCOVERY_PROPERTIES is optional but some of the JGroups
Discovery protocols (including DNS_PING) require some additional
configuration. In case of DNS_PING, it's dns_query that needs to be
supplied. The absence of this parameter causes an exception in JGroups [1].

It is probably worth to mention that some of the Discovery protocols do not
require any properties. The most common examples could be KUBE_PING or
MPING.

[1]
https://github.com/belaban/JGroups/blob/master/src/org/jgroups/protocols/dns/DNS_PING.java#L63