[keycloak-user] org.keycloak.keycloak-services

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Mon Sep 3 00:26:33 EDT 2018

Hello Nikola,

Declaring dependencies in pom.xml alone is not sufficient for them to be resolved in runtime.

Seems that you're deploying your authenticator via the standalone/deployments directory. In this case, you should include a META-INF/jboss-deployment-structure.xml into your JAR.

Example: https://github.com/dteleguin/beercloak/blob/14da8578310f2d257bdc1b059a8d355343174180/src/main/resources/META-INF/jboss-deployment-structure.xml

You should change the module name to "deployment.aas" and leave only the dependencies you need.

Good luck!
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro