[keycloak-user] Internal server error with event logging

Matthias Kesternich matthias.kesternich at moneymeets.com
Mon Sep 3 11:15:35 EDT 2018

Hello Stian,

thanks for your help.

I temporarily increased the size of the database column for the event details. When looking in there I found a few redirect uris that were too long. The whole event details field was consuming ~3800 bytes. I convinced the application developers to use shorter redirect uris to fix the issue. This works for now.

If somebody exceeds the limit I will get a 500 again of course.

Best,
-Matthias