[keycloak-user] Getting current users access token inside User Storage Federation Provider?

Max Demian serialoverflow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:34:47 EDT 2018

Hi,

is it possible to obtain the users oauth2/oidc authentication context
inside a User Storage Federation Provider?

Once the user has successfully authenticated, we would like to internally
perform an action using his access token.

I assume Keycloak only creates the oidc token once the user storage
federation provider has successfully finished and the user is authenticated.
In that case, what is the next best place to hook into to perform an action
with the users oidc tokens, at least the access token?

Thanks!