[keycloak-user] Best Practice AWS+ECS implementation

Carrasco, Jonathan J (173F) jonathan.j.carrasco at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 6 19:58:01 EDT 2018

Hello.

I’m working on implementing Keycloak on ECS. The proposed architecture is:
                2x – Keycloak Docker images (customized for Domain Mode)
                RDS Postgres Instance

My question- and I’m open to comments- is what is best practice for Load Balancing and what is the community using?  I was thinking of spinning up another docker instance with Nginx for load balancing instead of Amazon’s ALB.  Is that something that makes sense or better to just use ALB?  The reasoning that I want to have another instance for load balancing is because I want to separate the credential collector. Is there some docs on best way to execute separating the credential collector?

--
Jonathan Carrasco (173F)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory