[keycloak-user] Different subjects for verification and password reset emails

Tony Vu tony.vu at industrie.co
Fri Sep 7 02:50:47 EDT 2018

Hi

We are using Keycloak in one of our products and we want to customise the
verification and password reset email content and subjects.

But we recognise that both of the emails use the same template
executeActions.ftl and there is only 1 field for subject line of that email:
executeActionsSubject. I saw emailVerificationSubject
and passwordResetSubject but these were not used.

What can I do to use different subject lines for keycloak verification
email and password reset email?

Thanks
Tony Vu

--

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed.