[keycloak-user] Deploying Claim Information Point SPI

Marcel Német Marcel.Nemet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:11:08 EDT 2018

Hi, I have a wildfly server with keycloak adapter and a simple Java EE
application which uses keycloak-policy-enforcer configured using
keycloak.json.

The documentation mentions how to develop a custom Claim Information
Provider SPI but I do not know how to deploy it. I assume I should deploy
it in the wildfly server where the keycloak policy enforcer runs and not in
the Keycloak server itself.

after copying the jar with claims provider to standalone/deployments folder
of the wildfly server with my app protected by the policy enforcer, the jar
is deployed successfully but my claims provider is never called.

in keycloak.json of the policy enforcer I have added
"claim-information-point": {
"my-claims": {.......}
                                }

"claims" works and adds the claims to the RPT, but "my-claims" which should
call my custom claims provider does not do anything.

Kind regards
Marcel