[keycloak-user] Best Practice AWS+ECS implementation

Carrasco, Jonathan J (173F) jonathan.j.carrasco at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 7 10:31:01 EDT 2018

@Sebastian
Thanks for your comments.
Is migrating from ECS to EKS beneficial? Or is it a preference seeing that both are managed services.

@Dmitry
Thanks for your comments.
    > The reasoning that I want to have another instance for load balancing is because I want to separate the credential collector. Is there some docs on best way to execute separating the credential collector?

    Could you please elaborate on what do you mean by "credential collector"?

I want to spin up a web tier for load balancing and running a "small" web application to receive the username and password credentials, and this web tier will direct credentials to the keycloak server for authentication.
Currently, a user is directed to the keycloak server for authentication. I want to break to break into two pieces the collection of the username and password collection and the authentication.
Has anyone execute this architecture?
--
Jonathan Carrasco (173F)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory