[keycloak-user] Keycloak with react-native application

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 19:34:07 EDT 2018

I don't know of anyone who has tried Keycloak with react-native yet, but
I suspect there is someone out there who has.  And, btw, I'd love to
hear about it.

I assume you are talking about the "Valid Redirect URIs" in the client
section of the admin console?  I don't see why setting this up for
react-native would be any different from any other native client?