[keycloak-user] Unable to perform Keycloak single logout

Amjad amjad.qau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:45:25 EDT 2018

Hi,
I have two applications, i.e. one django based protected using
mod_auth_openidc and another java based hosted on wildfly and protected
using keycloak specific java adapter. The SSO works fine on both
applications. However, the problem occurs in case of Logout. When I perform
logout from django application, then both applications are redirected to
login on next request (as expected). However, when I perform logout on java
application, then django application still works as normal rather than
asking for login again on next request. As per the keycloak documentation,
Admin URL shall be set for a particular client that can be used by Keycloak
server to send backend requests to the application for various tasks, like
logout users or push revocation policies. From the apache logs, I can see
that no back-end request generated by keycloak against the logout perform
from java based application. If I generate the logout from keycloak admin
utility then apache logs shows a post action for k_logout.

Any idea/help in this regard will be much appreciated. Many thanks.

I used,
mod_auth_openidc 2.3.7
apache 2.4.34
Ubuntu 16.4