[keycloak-user] keycloak installation doubts

Juan Pablo Perata jpperata at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:52:55 EDT 2018

Hi,

It is recommended to install keycloak server as a separate server in
production environments. It allows you to concentrate all authentication
(and authorization) in keycloak server and separated from your secured
applications.

It allows you to upgrade keycloak without affecting (or affecting as less
as possible) your secures applications (hosted in other Application
Server). Also in the same way, if there are known security holes, it helps
you manage that situation better in order to apply updates and security
fixes independently.

Kind regards,
Juan