[keycloak-user] add self signed certificate for external IDP without root acces

triton oidc triton.oidc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:18:13 EDT 2018

Hi,

It may be a wildfly issue but i'm not sure.
I'm not root on the server (i can't do an update-ca-trust)
i configured an external IDP, when keycloak wants to exchange the code for
the ID token to the external IDP, i get a certificate exception.

I tried adding the certificate in the keystore.

There is no trustore.jks in the standalone.xml, i guess it's using the
system trustore

Should i create an empty trustore.jks and try to put it in the
standalone.xml ?
but i might loose other external IDP with real public certificate.

I'm sure it's very simple, but i can't get it to work.

I'll take any hints
I'll update if i find the solution.

Thanks

Amaury