[keycloak-user] Standalone HA tokens not immediately shared among nodes

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 04:27:08 EDT 2018

So the only thing that look suspicious is this:
JGRP000006: failed accepting connection from peer:

It might indicate that some other application tried to connect to Keycloak
on port 7600 and immediately disconnected. That leads to a question on your
environment, are you sure you are looking into proper applications servers?
Perhaps some other applications (Wildfly for example, since Keycloak is
built on Wildfly) are trying to join the cluster.

However, if the answer is yes, the next thing to check are Infinispan
statistics over JMX or JBoss CLI. Here's a sample query you may use:
/subsystem=infinispan/cache-container=keycloak/replicated-cache=*:query
And then have a look at number of entries and number of entries in the
cluster.

@Marek Posolda <mposolda at redhat.com>. perhaps this ring you any bell? ISPN
seems fine here (at least from the logs and symptoms DV's describing.