[keycloak-user] Standalone HA tokens not immediately shared among nodes

D V dv at glyphy.com
Mon Sep 17 12:28:26 EDT 2018

Hmm ... maybe the lb is pinging the port? I'm running dockercloud/haproxy,
which autodetects open ports. However, I'm excluding port 7600 so that it
doesn't try to route application requests to JGroups ports. The
SocketTimeoutException only happens once at startup, though. I don't see it
later when I start running auth tests.

Thanks for the pointer to Infinispan statistics query. I ran it for both
nodes and saved the results in the "ispn-cluster-query" subdirectory in
(previous shared)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AiyLtTXu2AxEbVBdR-5kfJLxqoYladBn?usp=sharing
:
- "start" prefix is for the output of the query right after starting the
nodes. Node1 starts first, then node2.
- "first-auth" is the initial grant_type=password auth. In this set of
tests it was done on node1.
- "refresh-auth" is the subsequent failing grant_type=refresh_token . It's
successful on node1 and failing on node2.
- "post-node2-auth" is after grant_type=password auth is executed on node2
(which brings the cluster in-sync).

I couldn't spot any issues in the output with my untrained eyes. I wonder,
should the statistics be pulled from the sessions distributed cache as
well? Is that the one that would be consulted during
grant_type=refresh_token auth?

Thanks,
DV