[keycloak-user] Client Service Account Roles are not exported

Fernando Mayoral fernando.mayoral at practiv.com
Wed Sep 19 22:35:57 EDT 2018

While automating the deployment and testing of my solution I found out that
the client service account roles are not being exported.
I've been struggling to find any documentation that allows the client
service account roles to be configured using the CLI or any other automated
way

I came across this bug ticket KEYCLOAK-4923
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4923>  but it's pretty quiet
there.
Which makes me wonder, is there any obvious workaround for this limitation?

Thanks,
Fernando.