[keycloak-user] Multi-site/multi-region cluster sync question

Jared Blashka jblashka at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 17:42:09 EDT 2018

At Red Hat Summit this year there was a Keynote demonstration[1] utilizing
the Cross-Datacenter Replication Mode for Red Hat SSO deployed in three
regions (a local private cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS).
We've also recently completed work internally deploying a similar
configuration in two regions with plans to expand this to additional
regions in the future. So it is definitely capable of scaling to
multi-region but the ultimate details of that configuration will be
specific to your deployment (performance, sync vs. async replication,
timeouts, active/active vs active/passive regions, etc.)

Jared Blashka
Red Hat - Identity & Access Management

[1]
http://blog.keycloak.org/2018/06/red-hat-single-sign-on-in-keynote-demo.html