[keycloak-user] Keycloak JPA UserFederation Adapter in multiple realms with different Datasource names

Juan Pablo Perata jpperata at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 21:58:54 EDT 2018

Hi,
Thank you for the code, I am with such requirement and making some chances
to adapt user federation to work with multiple realms and diferent
datasources.

Is it possible for you to share the code for CustomUserStorageProvider? I
suppose it is similar to keycloak JPA provider sample but without injection
of Entity Manager, it is recieved from the create method in the factory.

Perhaps something can be done with CDI or a Producer, I will give a try.

Regards,
Juan