[keycloak-user] Send additional parameter on keycloak login

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 03:16:11 EDT 2018

Hi,

I think that in the federation layer, you have access to current
KeycloakSession. So you can probably use something like:

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.HttpRequest req = session.getContext().getContextObject(HttpRequest.class);
String myParam = req.getFormPArameters().get("my-param");

No guarantee that it works :) Also question is, whether it's not more proper way to handle this at the Authenticator level, which will delegate to proper userStorage. UserStorage in theory shouldn't be
interested about request params etc, but just make sure to CRUD user objects. But not sure about your use-case, and maybe handle at userStorage is the easiest option for you..

Marek