[keycloak-user] Keycloak Docker Quickstart

Piergiorgio Lucidi piergiorgiolucidi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:44:14 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have just published a first version of a generic Keycloak SDK based on
Docker fully managed by Maven. I would like to understand if this first
work can be useful for the current Keycloak development.

I'm also interested to know if there are developers interested to
contribute in this project.

Article link:
https://www.open4dev.com/journal/2018/9/25/introducing-the-keycloak-docker-quickstart-sdk

Github:
https://github.com/OpenPj/keycloak-docker-quickstart

I'm wondering if this project can be improved as a Maven Archetype with
dynamic parameters for generating components only if needed by developers.
I mean without having all the Maven modules for components that you don't
need to extend or create.

Please let me know what you think and how this project can be extended to
become more helpful for the overall community.

Thank you and hope this helps.

Cheers,
PJ

--