[keycloak-user] Keycloak Clients Access Restriction

Alexis Reclus alexis86600 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:02:25 EDT 2018

Hey,

I am authenticating users of different web applications using Keycloak (with an Open ID Connect Identity Provider).
The architecture is the following:
- 1 realm
- Different clients (client A, client B) in the realm, each client corresponding to a web application.
- Users (user 1, user 2, user 3)

I want to create different groups of users (group A = user1 & user3 and group B = user1 & user2) and each group can access specific clients but can’t access the other clients (group 1 can’t access to web application in client B).
I tried to implement scopes, roles, groups but I am not sure this is the good way.

How can I realize this in using Keycloak configurations?

Best regards,