[keycloak-user] Problem with Spring WEB application using Keycloak + Spring Security Adapter in Multi Tenancy mode

Mattia Bello Mattia.Bello at horsa.it
Thu Sep 27 09:54:15 EDT 2018

Please, can you describe your solution with more details?

 I solved my issue by:

1.
Creating a custom KeycloakAuthenticationEntryPoint to redirect to /RootContext/{realmName}/sso/login.

How do i do that?
I can create a custom KeycloakAuthenticationEntryPoint (NewKeycloakAuthenticationEntryPoint) and set it in the keycloak xml config file:
    <bean id="keycloakAuthenticationEntryPoint" class="org.myApp.NewKeycloakAuthenticationEntryPoint">
        <constructor-arg name="adapterDeploymentContext" ref="adapterDeploymentContext" />
    </bean>
Then? How do i do to redirect to /RootContext/{realmName}/sso/login ?

2.
Overrode the keycloakAuthenticationProcessingFilter method in the KeycloakWebSecurityConfigurerAdapter implementation to change the AntPathRequestMatcher to match.

How do you do to specified that?
I can create a new class NewKeycloakWebSecurityConfigurerAdapter and override the method keycloakAuthenticationProcessingFilter as you describe, but i don't understand how i set that class for use it when the app is running.
Do i have to set it in the keycloak config xml file ?

Mattia Bello
Developer

Horsa S.p.A.
Via Cadorna, 67