[keycloak-user] Custom Identity Brokering and First login flow: prevent username edition?

Graham Burgess graham.burgess at razer.com
Thu Sep 27 15:48:31 EDT 2018

I just turned off the initial profile update in the first login flow, I also don't want user to be able to update their Keycloak username. That profile update page is actually displayed pre-Keycloak user creation.

Best regards,
Graham Burgess
RΛZΞR|stormmore
Sr. DevOps Engineer (USA)
Email: graham.burgess at razer.com
DID: (415) 374 0639
Razer Inc. Stock Code: 1337.HK
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, do not copy, distribute or use its contents. Do inform the sender that you have received the message in error and delete it from your system. E-mails are not secure and may suffer errors, computer viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Razer accepts neither risk nor liability for any damage or loss caused by this e-mail. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Razer reserves the right to retain, monitor and intercept e-mails to and from its systems.