[keycloak-user] Authroization: Receiving "Failed to enforce policy decisions" for valid token after sometime

Bruce Wings testoauth55 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 02:44:56 EDT 2018

Steps:

1. After obtaining a token from keycloak, I am able to
authenticate/authorize user with this token.
2. After sometime(15-20 minutes), I start receiving *"Failed to enforce
policy decisions"*. If the same token was valid a few minutes before,
shouldn't I get the "*token expired*" message instead of "*Failed to
enforce policy decisions*"?

My access token lifespan is set to 8 hours. Still I see this behavior after
just 15-20 minutes. Attached image for token expiry settings:

[image: image.png]