[keycloak-user] Spring Boot Adapter: Error creating KeycloakConfigResolver with KC 4.5.0.Final

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Sep 28 11:23:43 EDT 2018

OK, thanks for the update. I did test the solution I mentioned and it
worked for one of the quickstarts we have.

FYI, the changes you mentioned in KeycloakSpringBootConfigResolver are
related to KEYCLOAK-8133. If you could give me something to reproduce the
last issue you mentioned, I appreciate.

Regards.
Pedro Igor