[keycloak-user] Pure OAuth2.0 provider

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 15:03:46 EDT 2019

Hi,

Nothing OOTB. From an implementation perspective, most social providers
(some of them as pure oauth2) and even OIDC are extensions of
on org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider.

Not sure if we have plans for providing one. I would guess that the main
reason for that is that OIDC is the defacto standard for *authentication*
and that is why we have a generic OIDC.

The implementation should be quite simple though. I would suggest you to
ask (in keycloak-dev) if others are interested to accept a contribution in
this area.

Regards.
Pedro Igor