[keycloak-user] Identity provider mapper - Attribute to role

Stefan Guilhen sguilhen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 28 14:05:01 EDT 2019

Hi Matteo,

I've tried playing a bit with the KcSamlBrokerTest [1] (it includes tests
for identity provider mappers) and I was able to add an
AttributeToRoleMapper that uses a role with spaces and it worked fine for
me, no need to escape anything.
I haven't tried doing it using the console, if I find some time later this
week I might give it a shot and see if I hit any issues.

[1]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/base/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/broker/KcSamlBrokerTest.java